The Men's Nuptse Vest by The North Face is a great alternative to a jacket, well if there is such a thing. Most girls like vests better than jackets. It has to do with sleeve length. That's right, Men's jackets have sleeves that are too long for our female counterparts, so when they steal our regular Nuptse, all the other ladies know, and our gf's get uncomfortable with this walk of shame. Save a gf from this. The Nuptse Vest is a sleeveless version of the classic, high loft down jacket that delivers plush warmth in harsh cold.
FEATURES of the Men's Nuptse Vest by The North Face
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatible
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Two hand pockets
- Hem cinch cord
- Vest stows in internal pocket
- Average Weight: 496 g / 17.5 oz
- Centerback: 27.5"
- Fabric: Body: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) mini-ripstop weave nylon
- Abrasion: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) plain weave nylon
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.