Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Nuptse Jacket is a down hiking jacket that has been updated with larger baffles and a new fit. The new fit is a touch sleeker, leaving you looking classy on the trails and in town, much less of the marshmallow-man. The important part to remember is the 700 fill goose down insulation is so warm, you'll hardly believe it only weighs in at 23 ounces and packs into it's very own chest pocket. Throw it on when the temp begins to drop and the double-layer taffeta at the shoulders will hold up to pack straps like a champ. If the weather turns wet, the Nuptse is zip-in compatible to complementing jackets by The North Face®.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Nuptse Jacket
- Nylon plain weave with 700 fill goose down insulation
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Stowable in internal chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Classic, down insulated jacket with high-loft baffles now sports an updated fit
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Nuptse Jacket
- Average Weight: 22.93 oz / 650 g
- Relaxed fit
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Shell: 50D x 50D 70 g/m2 100% Nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.