The Men's Nuptse Jacket from The North Face is a classic, puffy down jacket that thrives in cold weather conditions, such as those found at a Tibetan base camp, and is a coveted jacket among hikers, skiers, boarders and other outdoor enthusiasts. This high loft jacket is constructed with 700 goose down fill to offer warmth and comfort in harsh cold conditions, and the updated design features a straighter yoke across the chest for an improved, more flattering fit. Tibetan for "west peak", Nuptse is a mountain that lies just over a mile southwest of Mount Everest and is considered to be the western peak of this climbing gold mine. Maybe we'll see you there next weekend.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Nuptse Jacket
- High loft down jacket delivers plush warmth
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatibleA
- Taffeta emergency hood
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Internal zip stow pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Average Weight: 27.6 oz / 782 g
- Center Back: 27.5"
- Fabric: Body: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) mini-ripstop weave nylon, Abrasion: 50D 64 g/m2 (1.9 oz/yd2) plain weave nylon with DWR, Insulation: 700 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.