Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you love to hit the slopes and carve fresh lines then The North Face Men's NFZ Insulated Jacket would great for you. With its 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior it will block the snow/rain and is durable enough to handle a good snag or two (and even a bad snag or two). The strategically mapped PrimaLoft® insulation is placed heavier around the core and lighter in the sleeves and hood to maximize warmth while minimizing bulk. These features, plus the myriad of other ski-features listed below, are surely why the NFZ Insulated jacket was a North Face "Athlete Pick" by their sponsored professionals. With a choice of bold or classic color options you pick one that matches your style.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's NFZ Insulated Jacket
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with Vislon center front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Flap-cover WR pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggles cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- Average Weight: 35.27 oz / 1000 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- 75D 170 g/m2 (6.0 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex 2L-100% polyester twill
- Insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft One
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% honeycomb nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.