If you love to hit the slopes and carve fresh lines then The North Face Men's NFZ Insulated Jacket would great for you. With its 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior it will block the snow/rain and is durable enough to handle a good snag or two (and even a bad snag or two). The strategically mapped PrimaLoft® insulation is placed heavier around the core and lighter in the sleeves and hood to maximize warmth while minimizing bulk. These features, plus the myriad of other ski-features listed below, are surely why the NFZ Insulated jacket was a North Face "Athlete Pick" by their sponsored professionals. With a choice of bold or classic color options you pick one that matches your style.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's NFZ Insulated Jacket
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with Vislon center front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Flap-cover WR pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggles cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- Average Weight: 35.27 oz / 1000 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- 75D 170 g/m2 (6.0 oz/yd2) Gore-Tex 2L-100% polyester twill
- Insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft One
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m2 100% honeycomb nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.