Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 winter jacket for waterproof protection and warmth through the coldest months. The outer jacket is a GORE-TEX® 2L shell, with a 100% polyester ripstop exterior for durable protection as you whip down the slopes, shovel snow with reckless abandon, and have a general good time. The GORE-TEX® keeps you dry in the wettest environments, but isn't insulated. The inner jacket is the warming layer, powered by 550 fill down to trap warm air against your body. The side panels feature Superstretch, allowing a touch of breathability and lots of movement. The two jackets provide three options for all different types of weather, so you're always ready, even if you've already walked out the door.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket
- Outer: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Two venting hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner: 550 fill down with Superstretch side panels
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a Gore-Tex exterior jacket with a 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle protection
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Mountain Light Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 37.04 oz / 1050 g
- Relaxed fit
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Shell: 50D 94 g/m2 Gore-Tex 2L fabric-100% Polyester ripstop
- Liner: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.