Named after the McMurdo research station in Antarctica, The North Face Men's McMurdo Parka is a beefy 550-fill down jacket for fighting the coldest of temperatures. I once met a girl on a trail who had been a chef at the McMurdo Station; she had some pretty wild stories to tell. There's some wild partying going on at the bottom of the world (and probably some wild research, too). The exterior of the McMurdo Parka is waterproof HyVent® which will block the elements and the high-loft down will keep the heat close to your body. Sporting a bunch o' big ol' pockets, including an internal media pocket, there is sure to be able room for all of your stowables. For the ice fields or for a frigid morning commute, this parka will keep you toasty.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's McMurdo Parka
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Center front zip with snap-down placket
- Two alpine pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at waist and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's McMurdo Parka
- Average Weight: 60.4 oz / 1713 g
- Center Back Length: 35"
- Body: 210D x 320D 162 g/m2 100% nylon faille weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.