Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's McMurdo Down Parka is a long parka for the city commute through winter's worst. The 34 inch length falls to mid-thigh, covering your upper body and enough of your legs to battle through a windy, cold day. The waterproof HyVent 2L membrane with 100% nylon faille/twill melange fabric is durable and keeps you dry on damp or snowy days. The 550 fill down insulates against the cold and a total of eight pockets provide a spot for all small essentials. The look changes easily with the removable hood and removable faux-fur trim, so you can go without fur to work and add it for a night on the town.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's McMurdo Down Parka
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Two alpine pockets
- Center front zip with snap-down flap
- Internal media pocket with rubber logo cord guide
- Double-entry-compartment hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at waist and hem
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's McMurdo Down Parka
- Average Weight: 60.4 oz / 1713 g
- Center Back Length: 34"
- Solid: HyVent 2L-100% nylon faille
- Twill Melange: HyVent 2L-65% nylon, 35% polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.