The North Face Men’s Litewave Guide Mid HyVent Shoe is a lightweight shoe for hiking new and favorite trails. The upper is seamless and welded (not sewn) for comfort as well as increased waterproof protection. The HyVent fabric is waterproof and breathable, keeping water out but releasing vapor from sweat. The mid-height with a gusseted tongue provides additional support at the ankle and extra protection from rocks and debris. Cradle Guide Technology helps reduce impact at foot strike and the ESS forefoot protection plate prevents bruising on rugged terrain. The Vibram outsole grips wet or dry trail so you can continue to the next site with ease.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Litewave guide Mid HyVent Boot
- Upper: Seamless, no-sew, welded, lightweight upper
- Rubber toe cap protection
- HyVent Alpha single-layer, three-ply, waterproof construction reduces layers and weight to improve airflow and reduce internal temperature
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Northotic Pro 2.0 footbed
- Bottom: Cradle guide, dual-injected EVA midsole
- TPU film Snake Plate
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Litewave guide Mid HyVent Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 13 oz / 370 g, pair: 1 lb 10 oz / 740 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.