The North Face Men’s Litewave Guide HyVent is a lightweight shoe for trail running. The Litewave Guide is completely waterproof and breathable, so you can splash through trail puddles without any worry, and no clammy feeling on the inside. A gusseted tongue helps keep debris out so you don’t have to stop and remove any tiny pebbles. EVA Cradle Guide technology helps control the impact on the foot strike while the ESS forefoot protection plate prevents bruising on a rocky trail. A Vibram outsole grips wet and dry terrain like a champ so you won’t be tumbling down any hills. That last bit doesn’t come with any guarantee that you won’t fall, you never know when an sneaky gnome may trip you up.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Litewave guide HyVent Boot
- Upper: Seamless, no-sew, welded, lightweight upper
- Rubber toe cap protection
- HyVent Alpha single-layer, three-ply, waterproof construction reduces layers and weight to improve airflow and reduce internal temperature
- Welded TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Northotic Pro 2.0 footbed
- Bottom: Cradle guide, dual-injected EVA midsole
- TPU film Snake Plate
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Litewave guide HyVent Boot
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 12.6 oz / 357 g, pair: 1 lb 9 oz / 714 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.