Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Lindero Down Vest is a down vest for hiking and campfires. The rugged looks sharp over a flannel and keeps the core toasty warm. Stuff a trail map and some granola in the hand pocket and you’re ready to go for a few hours. Horizontal quilting keeps the 550 down fill where it should be. Close the snaps down on the storm flap for extra protection from a cold spots down the zipper.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Lindero Down Vest
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Horizontal channel quilting
- Two patch-on hand pockets
- Bartack detailing on patch pockets
- Logo patch at hip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Lindero Down Vest
- Average Weight: 24.8 oz / 703 g
- Center Back Length: 26.75"
- Body: 155 g/m2 100% cotton high-density poplin
- Lining: 50D 62 g/m2 100% polyester ripstop
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.