Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you read the features listed below you will find a good number of reasons as to why you might want to own The North Face Men's L/S Grayling Shirt. 100% cotton flannel, side-seam tab reinforcements, box pleat chest pockets, blah blah blah. Here's what you really need to know: I was making a scarecrow to keep a big swarm of crows out of my cornfield. In a pinch, I threw this jacket on the strawman... after a few hours I went back outside to find that the crows were all gone, but the scarecrow had found a bunch of friends. This stylish flannel is a friend magnet. So if you need a stylish shirt to take the edge off of cold conditions or simply want to find new friends, then this is the shirt for you.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Grayling Long Sleeve Shirt
- Two box pleat chest pockets with button flap closure
- Tortoiseshell button center front placket
- Fell stitching at side seams and underarms
- Side-seam tab reinforcements
- Buttoned placket closure at cuffs
- Logo label inside center front placket hem
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Grayling Long Sleeve Shirt
- Average Weight: 12.8 oz / 362 g
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Body: 166 g/m2 100% cotton herringbone flannel
- Finish: Enzyme wash
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.