Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Keep your paws warm in cool conditions and stay connected to the digital world with this tech-savvy sweater-knit glove. It's crafted with a bonded fleece back and durable nylon Taslan reinforcement. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology for use with your electronic devices. They're 100% tech savvy and all around All Stars in the glove department.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Krestwood Etip Glove
- This tech-savvy glove is crafted of bonded fleece and durable nylon warms hands in cool conditions
- The Krestwood Etip Glove is tech-savvy with its UR Powered fleece at the palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- The nylon taslan over knuckles and fingers provide for added durability
- The synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip, so you won't have to worry about your smart phone or other important stuff slipping out of your paws
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing across the board
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- This makes these gloves even more comfy and great fitting
- The PU tab at cuff makes for easy on and off capabilities
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Krestwood Etip Glove
- Shell: 400 g/m2 100% Polyester sweater-knit face bonded with fleece backer
- Back-of-hand overlay: nylon taslan
- Palm: TKA 300 with UR Powered conductive
- Palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.