The North Face Men’s Imbabura Vest is a 700 fill down vest to warm your core in cold activities. The down is specially treated and is water-resistant, so don’t be afraid to don this vest when the trail is a little wet. It’ll stay drier longer (compared to untreated down). Simply wear this over a flannel on mild days or use as a mid-layer for the frigid days. Packs into its own pocket for storing if you’d prefer to use as an emergency layer.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Imbabura Vest
- Nylon mechanical stretch taffeta
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Imbabura Vest
- Average Weight: 10.23 oz / 290 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 30D 52 g/m2 (1.83 oz/yd2) 100% mechanical stretch nylon
- Insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.