Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Himalayan Parka is an 800 fill goose down jacket for high altitude mountaineering. Your expedition to the top can be in some of the vicious weather and the Pertex Endurance (body) and HyVent Alpha 2L (abrasion) will help resist it. Welded baffles not only compartmentalize the down so it won’t fall but also won’t create cold spots or weak points when you’re working toward the summit. The hood is baffled as well as adjustable so you can seal in the warmth and still properly see. The 800 fill down is not only warm, but also light and packable for when you aren’t quite ready to throw it on.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Himalayan Parka
- Remote expedition
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Magnetic collar clip manages venting amid high winds and foul weather
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Average Weight: 52.55 oz / 1490 g
- Fit: Expedition
- Body: 30D 56 g/m2 (1.65 oz/yd2) Pertex Endurance-100% nylon ripstop
- Abrasion: 40D 100 g/m2 (2.95 oz/yd2) HyVent Alpha 2L- 100% nylon faille weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.