The men's Himalayan Pant by The North Face is the ultimate high-peak pant, built with Gore Windstopper Insulation Shell and top-quality fill down for maximum protection in otherworldly cold.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Himalayan Pant
- Remote expedition
- 800 fill Hungarian goose down upper; 700 fill in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Stretch upper bib with low-profile adjustable suspenders and zippered Napoleon pocket
- Lower leg is insulated with Climashield synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Large drop-seat zip with draft tube construction keeps the cold out
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Average Weight: 32.8 oz / 930 g
- Fit: Expedition
- Inseam: regular
- Body: 30D 56 g/m2 (1.65 oz/yd2) Pertex Endurance-100% nylon ripstop
- Abrasion: 40D 100 g/m2 (2.95 oz/yd2) HyVent Alpha 2L- 100% nylon faille weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.