The first thing that The North Face says about their men's Grizzly Jacket is "Inspired by the fur of a bear"... the first thing I have to say to that is "it's about time." It is my opinion that, while in nature, humans should strive to be like the bear in every way. Bears are soooo good at nature. The Polartec thermal fleece combines textures and pile lengths to mimic the fur of the woodland beast. The breathable Power Stretch panels at key mobility points give you the freedom to rummage for berries or swipe a picnic basket. So throw on the North Face Grizzly jacket and go saunter around in the woods.... one quick note, you might fool some humans, but bears will not think that you're a bear. Don't try to ride them or anything.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Grizzly Jacket
- Stretch panels at collar, back neck, gussets and cuffs
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- TNF Apex stretch overlay at chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord with internal pocket adjustment
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Grizzly Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.46 oz / 410 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 306 g/m2 (10.79 oz/yd2) Polartec fleece-100% polyester
- Panels: 240 g/m2 (8.46 oz/yd2) fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.