The Gritstone Jacket is a technical mid-layer from The North Face's Summit Series®. Comprised of a Windstopper® exterior to block wind without sacrificing breathability or mobility, this soft shell wants you to head out and get active. As your body warms up you can instantly dump excess body heat with the pull of a pit-zip. And on the front you can dump excess body heat with the pull of a front-zip (it is also useful for putting on and taking off the jacket). The torso pockets and the upper arm pocket are positioned out of the way of pack straps and harness so you can quickly pull out an energy bar, or compass without slowing down.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Gritstone Jacket
- Performance fit
- Polartec® Windbloc® soft shell wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Bonded bicep pocket
- Two alpine pockets
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hideaway hem cinch cord
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Gritstone Jacket
- Average weight:599 g (21.2 oz)
- Fabric: 308 g/m² (9.1 oz/yd²) Polartec® Windbloc® soft shell—84% polyester, 16% elastane stretch woven with tricot backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.