Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Furano Pant is a waterproof, insulated pant for skiing and snowboarding down the mountain. The active fit provides a relaxed waist with a slim cut through the thigh and knee, allowing for a streamlined look and ensuring there won’t be any excess fabric in your way. The fabric is waterproof and has four-way stretch, so you can move and bend without restriction in wet conditions. The suspenders help keep your pants up, but are removable, as there are also adjustable waist tabs for a better fit and comfort. To keep you warm throughout the day, 60g of PrimaLoft Eco insulates the Furano, while still keeping them lightweight. Four zippered pockets keep your valuables safe as you barrel down the mountain on your speed run.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Furano Pant
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, detachable suspenders
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) cargo pockets
- Interior thigh vents
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system
- Reinforced edge guards
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Furano Pant
- Average Weight: 28.22 oz / 800 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Shell: 156 g/m2 HyVent 2L-86% nylon
- 14% elastane four-way stretch woven twill
- Insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft Eco
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.