The Men's Freedom Stretch Triclimate Jacket is all about movement in this alpine ski jacket by The North Face. The outer shell is HyVent 2L, a 100% nylon twill with mechanical stretch, which has plenty of give to keep you mobile on the slopes. And when the going gets cold, the liner with fleece backer will knock up the heat. The snap down powder skirt will keep the snow off your mid-layer while two internal pockets, one for your goggles and one for your music. How spiffy, you'll even find a wrist pocket with a goggles cloth inside!
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Freedom Stretch Triclimate Jacket
- Shell: Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Underarms vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system (Liner) Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Freedom Stretch Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 32.78 oz / 929.2 g
- Center Back Length: shell: 29.5", liner: 27"
- Shell: 143 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon twill with mechanical stretch (bluesign approved fabric)
- Liner: 400 g/m2 100% polyester sweater faced with fleece back
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.