Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Freedom Jacket is an insulated jacket for all-mountain skiing. The shell is constructed with HyVent 2L, a waterproof/breathable material which you keeps you dry in whichever type of precipitation Mother Nature tosses at the mountain. The core of the Freedom Jacket is packed with 100g of Heatseeker insulation, while the sleeves have 80g of insulation. This provides warmth where you need it most, and if you’re getting too warm, open up the vents under the arms. Inside the jacket you’ll find a goggles pocket, media pocket, and adjustable snow skirt. Outside at the wrist is a handy little pocket with a goggles cloth, for a quick de-fogging while on the lift.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Freedom Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarms vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Freedom Jacket
- Average Weight: 31.75 oz / 900 g
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2 liter-100% nylon Taslan
- Insulation: 100 g / 80 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.