The North Face Men's Dryzzle Jacket is a lightweight waterproof jacket for hiking and backpacking. The weather in the backcountry is just as unpredictable as it is at home, but you're more vulnerable due to living out of the stuff in your pack. The Dryzzle Jacket is a savior, using a Gore-Tex® Paclite® 2L membrane and 100% polyester to keep you waterproof and windproof protected. The jacket has an attached hood and storm flap to prevent leaks down your center, but only weighs just under 13 ounces. The pit-zip vents make it easy to wear the jacket more often, since you just have to open them up to release excess heat. A real convenience when it's still raining but you're sweating up a storm.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Dryzzle Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with snap closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon media pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Pit-zip vents
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Dryzzle Jacket
- Average Weight: 12.91 oz / 366 g
- Center Back Length: 29"
- 50D 98 g/m2 Gore-Tex Paclite 2 liter
- 100% Polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.