The North Face Men's Double-Track Shoe. Want a cushioned, stable trail shoe that doesn't feel like a brick? The nimble Double-Track with X-Dome Cradle Support corrects your over-pro-nation without you even realizing it, freeing up your attention to focus on simply enjoying your run.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Double-Track Shoe
- Upper: Breathable sandwich mesh
- External molded heel counter
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- Dual-density OrthoLite Northotic foot bed
- Bottom: Terrain Harness (stability) engineered platform
- 24 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot heights
- Cradle heel-cushioning and stability technology with medial post
- High-rebound, second-density forefoot EVA
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole
- Last: TNF-028
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 11.6 oz / 330 g, pair: 1 lb 7 oz / 660 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.