The North Face Men's Double-Track GTX XCR Shoe. Want a cushioned, stable trail shoe that doesn't feel like a brick? The nimble Double Track with X-Dome Cradle support corrects your over pronation without you even realizing it, freeing up your attention to focus on simply enjoying your run.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Double-Track GTX XCR Shoe
- Upper: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- External molded heel counter
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- Dual-density OrthoLite Northotic foot bed
- Bottom: Terrain Harness (stability) engineered platform
- 24 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot heights
- Cradle heel cushioning and stability technology with integrated medial post
- High-rebound, second-density forefoot EVA
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole
- Last: TNF-028
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 12 oz / 340 g, pair: 1 lb 8 oz / 680 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.