Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Denali Windpro Jacket takes all the features that make the classic Denali the Gold Standard fleece and adds in an extra degree of wind protection. When it comes to wind, this jacket is a professional. It's all business.... like me with making nachos; I don't mess around. The Polartec Wind Pro fleece material combined with the Polartec Power Shield reinforced shoulders make this mid-layer four times more windproof than the classic Denali and capable of taking on the elements. The Denali Windpro is Zip-In compatible with complementary North Face jackets so it can still be worn as an insulating layer.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Denali Windpro Jacket
- IP-incompatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-resistant shoulders
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Denali Windpro Jacket
- Average Weight: 25.8 oz / 730 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 427 g/m2 (12.6 oz/yd2) 100% Polyester Polartec Wind Pro ripstop shearling
- Abrasion: 376 g/m2 (11.1 oz/yd2) 100% Polyester Polartec Power Shield
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.