The North Face Men's Creede II Shoe. This super-comfortable slip-on features simple styling and a minimal eco-footprint derived from a 30% recycled EVA footbed and a40% recycled rubber outsole.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Creede II Shoe
- Upper: Combination BLC-compliant nubuck and suede upper
- Soft, pigskin collar lining
- Natural cotton canvas lining
- Easy on/off double goring closure
- 100% post-industrial recycled mesh sock-liner cover with AgION
- Compression-molded, Northotic footbed with partially recycled Poron inserts for enhanced comfort
- Bottom: Cork-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- 40% recycled gum rubber outsole
- Approx Weight: 1/2 Pair: 10 oz / 285 g, Pair: 1 lb 4 oz / 570 g
- Last: TNF-016B
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.