Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Condor Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 winter jacket for windy or wet days. The Condor really begins with the inner softshell jacket in fall, made from TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock. The durable jacket is stretchy and comfortable, adding a touch of warmth and provides 100% wind-blocking power. It is also coated with a durable water repellent to deter a light rain or snow. As the winter pushes on, add the waterproof shell to protect yourself from cold weather downpours and snow that doesn't seem to have an end. The HyVent® 2L with 100% nylon ripstop dobby fabric keeps you dry and when you get warm from skiing or throwing snowballs with your kids, open the pit-zip vents for quick cooling. The hood is removable and plenty of zippered pockets hold onto your gloves, keys and phone when you're out and about.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Condor Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in stretch soft-shell jacket that's virtually waterproof and windproof
- Outer: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Exposed molded-tooth center front zip
- Two secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner: TNF Apex ClimateBlock 100% Windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Condor Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 42.68 oz / 1210 g
- Relaxed fit
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Shell: 70D 108 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon ripstop dobby
- Liner: 100D 340 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-97% Polyester, 3% Elastane plain weave fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.