Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Chimborazo Full Zip is a heavyweight fleece for cold weather hiking. The heavyweight fleece is 100% polyester and lined with a Sherpa fleece backer to boost the warmth even higher. Silky against your base layers, it slips on easily and feels like you're wearing the softest blanket in the land. Except with a zipper and arm holes. Much better than a slanket. Zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon pocket secure small treasures, or just your ID, keys, and a snack as you explore the foggy woods.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Chimborazo Full Zip
- The fleece jacket buffers the cold with its heavyweight design while keeping you toasty warm, thanks to the Sherpa fleece lining
- The soft high-pile fleece backer has been updated to give an extra boost of warmth
- Has a stretch woven overlay with secure-zip napoleon pocket for added style points, as well as somewhere to put your ID when pants are scarce
- Two secure-zip hand pockets give you a nice place to put your keys, mints, or even your hands
- Binding at cuffs for added durability
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Chimborazo Full Zip
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 22.58 oz / 640 g
- Center back length is 27.5"
- The shell consists of 335 g/m2 100% Polyester
- The lining is made with high-pile fleece backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.