The North Face Men's Chilkat II Boot is a snow boot for warm, dry feet during all your winter chores and adventures. The Chilkat II has been built with a waterproof leather upper and durable TPR shell, so you can take on all things wet and cold. The bottom features a compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort and TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole for traction upon the slippery conditions on the trail and out on the streets. The inside has been packed with 200g Heatseeker™ insulation for turning up the heat from ankle to toe. A soft Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue line the inside a touch of warmth as well as moisture-wicking power to keep you comfortable. Explore the rugged trail down to -25°F.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Chilkat II Boot
- Upper: Waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Wicking fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Chilkat II Boot
- Last: TNF-SB-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 9 oz / 700 g, pair: 3 lbs 2 oz / 1400 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.