Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Catalyst Micro Jacket
- Ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- FlashDry panels on underarms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers capture and maintain more warmth
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
- Average Weight: 15.87 oz / 450 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 20D 40 g/m2 (1.18 oz/yd2) 100% nylon micro-ripstop (bluesign approved fabric)
- Underarms: 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.