The North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacketis a 3-in-1 jacket for winter weather protection and warmth. The Carto Triclimate features an outer jacket and a liner jacket, and both are prepared to be worn separately or together, creating three fantastic ways to battle the weather. The liner jacket is packed with 100g Heatseeker insulation, adding warmth to your body for a day in the cold. The outer jacket is a waterproof, breathable shell made of HyVent 2L, 100% nylon faille weave to battle snow, rain, sleet, and of course snowballs. The removable hood is adjustable and has a brim to keep the drips out of your eyes. Zip hand pockets and Napoleon pocket secure gloves and your phone, and media compatibility allows you to listen to your tunes without getting caught in your cords.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket
- This 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof exterior shell with a warm 100 g insulated liner jacket for a "love at first sight" kind of feeling
- Waterproof, breathable, and seam-sealed to keep you comfortable for whatever wrath Mother Nature has in store for you
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face allows you to wear with your fav TNF gear
- The hood is fully adjustable and removable, allowing you to customize your own fit and style
- The center front zip is covered with stormflap to keep the zipper protected
- The secure-zip napoleon chest and hand pockets are dependable and great for storing hands, candy, maybe even money
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs give you another way of customizing your fit
- The hem cinch-cord keeps cold gusts of air from crawling up your back
- This is also media compatible, so you can have a soundtrack to your life as you walk around. As long as you don't forget your phone or mp3 player, that is.
- The liner jacket is made with 100 g heatseeker insulation, ideal for chilly nights walking downtown
- Two secure-zip hand pockets, because pockets without zippers are just silly
- Bound cuffs to make them even more durable
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket
- Relaxed fit. So boring.
- Average Weight: 38.1 oz / 1080 g
- The center back length is 29.5"
- The shell consists of 70D x 160D 140 g/m2 Hyvent 2L-100% Nylon faille weave
- The liner is made with 100 g heatseeker insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.