Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Bowery Fleece is a great everyday city jacket. It is made of heavyweight fleece with a water-resistant overlay at the shoulders, hood and sleeves to keep off the light rain. It has ample pocket space to securely stash personal items. Or impersonal items. Basically, just stow whatever you want, I don't have to tell you how to pocket. I will, however, give you a heads up that the flap pockets have side entry, so you could probably do some cool "now you see it, now you don't" magic tricks to impress your friends (if your friends are ages 4-6). If you're not into magic tricks then you can just use their secondary side entry to warm your hands. Ta da!
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Bowery Fleece Jacket
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Center front zip closure
- Zip chest pocket
- Dual-entry hand pockets with zip and snap closure
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 32.1 oz / 910 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 300 g/m2 100% polyester jersey
- Overlay at Ahoulders, Hood and Sleeves: 70D x 20D 153 g/m2 52% cotton, 48% nylon plain weave with WR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.