Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Bodi Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for lots of winter fun. The outer jacket is a 100% polyester mechanical stretch with HyVent® 2L to keep you dry from the snow and rain. That's right, it's waterproof and sheds the elements away so you can enjoy the cold, wet weather. The inside jacket is a 100% polyester hardface fleece. The 300-weight jacket will toast you up, whether it's worn alone or backing up the outer shell. The hardface outside allows you to look sleek and handsome when strolling the streets on a chilly fall day. Three ways to wear two jackets, sounds like a win in my book. Did you know good things come in threes? Tricycles, triplets, Triclimates, three candies.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Bodi Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a breathable, waterproof shell with a zip-in midweight fleece jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Exposed center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner Jacket: 300-weight hardface fleece
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Bodi Triclimate Jacket
- Outer: Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 39.15 oz / 1110 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Shell: 75D 116 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Polyester mechanical stretch
- Liner: 75D 270 g/m2 100% Polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.