Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Base Camp Lite Slip-On Shoe is a lightweight shoe for relaxing around the campground. The Base Camp Lite features a Trek-Dry mesh lining on the inside, ready for sockless action and wicking sweat away from your feet. The rubber foxing tape around the bottom edge of the shoe protects the suede and cotton canvas upper from mud and rocks so you can visit your buddies at the next site over without worry. When you’re on the go, clip them to your backpack with the carabiner loop at the back heel for quick access when you reach your destination.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Base Camp Lite Slip-On Shoe
- Upper: BLC-compliant suede and 100% cotton canvas upper
- Suede heel overlay
- Easy on/off dual-gore construction
- Moisture-wicking Trek-Dry mesh lining
- Rubber foxing tape acts as a mudguard for added durability
- Caribiner-friendly, 100% recycled P.E.T. webbing daisy-chain heel detail
- Bottom: Injection-molded EVA footbed/outsole construction eliminates weight and increases comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Base Camp Lite Slip-On Shoe
- Approx Weight: 1/2 per pair: 6.5 oz / 185 g, pair: 13 oz / 370 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.