Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Atlas Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for properly layering against the cold and wet conditions of winter. The snow, rain and cold typically all become apart of winter at some point, but winters can also feature mild temperatures and dry conditions. The Atlas prepares you for all situations, and can even help out in the fall and spring portions that shoulder the winter season. The outer jacket provides waterproof, windproof protection with a HyVent® 2L, 100% nylon faille weave shell. It's breathable so you don't have to worry about any clammy, garbage bag feeling on the inside, even if you're sweating hard due to an epic snowball fight with the family. The inner jacket is a midweight fleece liner, of 100% polyester that will keep you warm and insulated against the cold. Either jacket can be worn alone: wet conditions = outer jacket while the cool, dry conditions = inner jacket. Hand pockets on both jackets zip shut to secure gloves or wallet and keys. The outer jacket features a chest pocket and a removable hood to keep your hair dry.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Atlas Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in midweight fleece liner
- Outer Jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Covered center front zip with stormflap
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Liner: 200-weight fleece
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Atlas Triclimate Jacket
- Outer: Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 43.39 oz / 1230 g
- Center Back Length: 29.5"
- Shell: 70D x 160D 140 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon faille weave
- Liner: 260 g/m2 100% Polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.