The North Face Men's Arroyo Jacket is a hardface fleece for exploring the trails in cool to cold weather. The 150D polyester/rayon fleece exterior is durable to hold up strong against the overhanging brush you may walk into along the trail. Finished with a durable water repellent finish, a light rain or snow will roll off your shoulders so you can continue on without the fabric surface getting soaked. The interior is a technical gridded fleece backer, 100% polyester, that will boost the warmth as well as wick moisture and dry quickly. The two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets protect smaller items without getting in the way of your pack or harness. Wear it alone or throw a hardshell on top when the weather gets nasty and wet.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Arroyo Jacket
- Technical, textured fleece jacket that features a durable hardface exterior
- Textured hardface fleece with a soft, technical gridded backer in contrast color
- Two secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Hem adjustments
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Arroyo Jacket
- Active fit
- Average Weight: 20.46 oz / 580 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- 150D 430 g/m2 95% Polyester, 5% Rayon fleece with DWR, 100% Polyester gridded fleece backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.