The North Face Men’s Arctic Guide Boot is a lightweight hiking boot for wintery trails. The upper is waterproof, with HydroSeal to keep your foot dry on the snow, with a mid-height to help prevent some deeper snow from dropping in at the top. Additional insulation at the bottom of the foot than over the toes keeps the foot warm while minimizing the bulk. The TNF Winter Grip and IcePick lugs provide stellar traction on the uneven, wet terrains you encounter. A snowshoe compatible heel clip keeps you trucking over deeper snow as you must don additional gear.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Arctic Guide Boot
- Upper: HydroSeal waterproof construction
- Non-wicking and breathable upper mesh for waterproof protection
- Zonal insulation provided by Reflexion lining throughout shoe and underfoot (equal to 200 g insulation) and 100 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation over toes
- Heel snowshoe clip
- Northotic Pro 2.0 footbed
- Bottom: Dual-density EVA cradle guide midsole
- TPU Snake Plate under forefoot for added protection
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Last: TNF S13-07mid
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 13.9 oz / 390 g, pair: 1 lb 12 oz / 780 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.