The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Hoodie is a windproof jacket for fall through winter protection. The jacket is made of durable, 90D TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric, a 96% polyester, 4% elastane plain weave blend with fleece backer. The Apex Bionic Hoodie gives whipping winds a hard, clean check, rated at 0CFM, which means it's 100% windproof. The fleece backer will provide a touch of added warmth against cooler temperatures, while the regular fit allows you to add layers when needed. Block drafts by wrapping the Velcro cuff tabs close to the wrists and pulling the hem cinch cord tight around your hips. Pop up the hood to protect your ears and enjoy heading to and from work and exploring the woods on the weekend. Two zippered hand pockets hold onto a pair of gloves while the zippered chest pocket will secure your MP3 player so you can enjoy some tunes along the way.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Hoodie
- Superior soft-shell hoodie features a windproof and virtually waterproof exterior
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock 100% Windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM
- Fleece backer
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Hoodie
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 27.16 oz / 770 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- 90D 351 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-96% Polyester, 4% Elastane plain weave soft shell with fleece backer
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.