The North Face Men's Alpen-Blitz Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket for waterproof, insulated warmth on the slopes. The Alpen-Blitz begins with a waterproof shell, constructed from HyVent® 2L, 100% nylon Taslan®, allowing you to take a tumble down the mountain without getting soaked along the way. I really hope you don't take a tumble on the skis, and if you don't the exterior will still block wind, rain, and snow as you head up or down the mountain. The liner is 53% recycled polyester and 47% polyester, a durable fabric that holds and protects the 100g Heatseeker™ insulation inside. This cushy liner keeps the warm air trapped against your body for the cold days of winter, and can even be worn alone out on the town during mild weather days. The exterior jacket is stacked with plenty of extras to get you through the ski-season such as a removable hood, underarm vents and powder skirt. You'll also find plenty of pockets at the hand, chest, and wrist for various small items. Skis on and you're ready for the slopes.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alpen-Blitz Triclimate Jacket
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs the waterproof exterior shell with the (100 g) insulated liner
- Outer Jacket Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pocket
- Underarm vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Alpen-Blitz Triclimate Jacket
- Classic fit
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz / 1330 g
- Center Back Length: shell: 31", liner: 27.5"
- Shell: 160 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% Nylon Taslan
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Liner: 65 g/m2 53% Recycled polyester, 47% Polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.