Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Alloy Merino Top is a merino wool base layer for hardcore winter sessions like backcountry skiing and alpine climbing. The Alloy Merino was built to function with the Alloy jacket, a soft shell, for optimal temperature regulation. The top has 3 weights of merino wool strategically placed in specific zones to cool the places that produce the most heat and warm the places that don’t. You’ll also find FlashDry panels at the neck, upper chest, and under the arms which will wick the sweatiest of sweat away from your skin and dry it out super-fast.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alloy Merino Top
- Ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- Three different fabric weights of merino wool are strategically placed to regulate body temperature
- Panels with FlashDry in highperspiration zones improve dry time
- Flat-locked seams using seam-soft thread eliminate chafing
- Average Weight: 10.22 oz / 290 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Shell A: 19.0 micron + 150D/96f 229 g/m2 (6.75 oz/yd2) 52% polyester, 48% merino wool jersey fleece
- Shell B: 18.9 micron + 75D/144f 167 g/m2 (4.93 oz/yd2) 68% merino wool, 32%polyester double knit
- Shell C: 19.5 micron + 75D 160 g/m2 (4.72 oz/yd2) 65% merino wool, 35% polyester jersey
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.