The North Face Men's Alloy Jacket is a softshell jacket with hood that is itching to be taken backcountry skiing. Toss on your backpack, the grip zones at the shoulders keep it in place and the pack-friendly pockets can still keep your fingers toasty. The hood and shoulders are waterproof, while the rest of the jacket is softshell, allowing your core to breath as you work up a sweat hiking outside the boundaries to that nifty ungroomed skiing back down.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Alloy Jacket
- Backcountry skiing
- Waterproof fabric on the hood and shoulders keeps you dry
- Tough grip zones on shoulders keep pack straps in place
- Soft shell fabric in the body allows for ample breathability
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Average Weight: 24.69 oz / 700 g
- Fit: Active
- Body: 50D 285 g/m2 (8.41 oz/yd2) TNF Apex Universal soft shell plain/fleece-65% polyester, 31% nylon, 4% elastane
- Hood Shoulders: 50D 200 g/m2 (5.9 oz/yd2) HyVent Alpha 3L plain/interlock-56% nylon, 36% polyester, 8% elastane
- Underarms: 70D x 40D 225 g/m2 (6.64 oz/yd2) Pertex Equilibrium-73% nylon, 15% polyester, 12% elastane with DWR double weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.