The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest is a down filled vest for town-to-trailhead. The Aconcagua doesn't care what you're doing, as long as it's busy keeping you warm in the cool to cold outdoors. The 550 fill goose down surrounds your torso with fluffy warmth inside a 40D polyester ripstop shell. The shell has been coated in a durable water repellent finish for shedding light rain and snow, so you won't have to hurry inside too fast due to a slight shift in weather. The two front pockets are slip-in, so as not to be deterred by a pesky zipper, just to keep your hands warm. Those trusty pockets are packed with additional 100g Heatseeker insulation so your fingers won't turn colors. A single zipper front pocket secures those little extras that you're too afraid to loose.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest
- Warm down vest features a baffled, ripstop nylon exterior with DWR finish
- nylon plain weave fabric
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Contains 79% Recycled content by weight
- Two non-zip, 100 g Heatseeker-insulated hand pockets
- Secure-zip secondary external pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 12.35 oz / 350 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 40D x 50D 65 g/m2 53% Recycled polyester, 47% Polyester ripstop
- Body and Sleeve Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Shoulder and Pocket Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker This lightweight down vest features a durable water-repellent
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.