The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket is an insulated winter jacket for daily life that can also handle stepping onto the trail. The 40D shell is a blend of recycled polyester and polyester ripstop to provide durable protection to the insulation on the inside. The baffles have been packed with 550 fill goose down for lightweight warmth with 100g Heatseeker synthetic insulation at the shoulders and pockets for increased protection against moisture-prone areas. A durable water repellent finish throughout helps prevent moisture from soaking into the fabric surface, so you can say "no problem" to a light rain or snow. The two insulated hand pockets are non-zip, but a special pocket on the outside zips shut to secure important items, like your keys. This cozy gem is zip/snap-in compatible with complementing jackets from The North Face, so you can combine warmth with a hardshell.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Insulated jacket provides reliable warmth on its own or when layered
- nylon plain weave fabric
- Contains 77% Recycled content by weight
- Bluesign approved
- Two non-zip, 100 g Heatseeker-insulated hand pockets
- Secure-zip secondary external pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Relaxed fit
- Average Weight: 17.64 oz / 500 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Shell: 40D x 50D 65 g/m2 53% Recycled polyester, 47% Polyester ripstop
- Body and Sleeve Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Shoulder and Pocket Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.