Aconcagua, the highest peak in all of the Americas (all two of the Americas), is the namesake of this North Face insulated mid-layer. Stuffed with 550-fill goose down, the Aconcagua jacket is ready to tackle some summits. Or some snowman building. Down insulation is extremely compressible so you'll always have room to stuff this jacket into your pack. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds some light rain/snow so you can wear this puppy on its own (and do a few snow angels), or layer it under a shell for extra warmth (and do a few hundred snow angels).
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Zipin compatible with complementary garments from The North Face
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket
- Average Weight: 17.99 oz / 510 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 50D 65 g/m2 (2.29 oz/yd2) 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester ripstop (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.