DECENT FEATURES of The North Face kids' Toddler Mitt
- Technical warmth for the little ones
- Waterproof shell fabric
- Rugged construction
- Extra warm all-over insulation
- Wide range of size adjustability
The SPECS of The North Face kids' Toddler Mitt
- Average Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
- Center Back Length: 15.75"
- Body: 330 g/m2 Recycled Polartec 300 Series polyester fleece with DWR finish (bluesign approved fabric)
- Abrasion: 118 g/m2 160D Taslan-100% nylon with DWR finish
- Lining: Brushed tricot
- Back of hand insulation: 250 g Heatseeker
- Palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Shell: Hyvent 2L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.