The North Face Heckler Backpack is one of the most popular North Face backpacks ever. The Heckler is designed to hold most 15" laptops in a padded sleeve in the large main compartment, and also features a front panel compartment for additional organization, and a pair of side mesh water bottle pockets to keep a couple of Nalgenes handy when on the move. Like all North Face backpacks, the this one too wants you to be super comfortable on your way to class or work, featuring North Face Flex Vent injection-molded shoulder straps, a comfy, stitched foam back panel, and a removable hipbelt. Got a ton of crap? No worries, because the Heckler backpack offers a ton of room. We're talking 34 liters, or 2,080 cubic inches of space. I have enough room in my Heckler to bring my baby blanket to that boring history class for naps.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Heckler Backpack
- Flex Vent injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel
- Removable hip belt
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve, Velcro accessory pockets and hydration clip/port
- Front panel compartment with organization and front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz / 1020 g
- Volume: 2260 cubic inches / 34 liter
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
- Dimension: 20.5 x 13 x 7.5" / 52 x 33 x 19 cm
- Source: Important
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.