The Gradient Backpack by The North Face is a well-designed pack with multiple features that adds to it's appeal both on and off the trail. The Gradient Backpack has stowable board straps and a removable hipbelt, making it highly versitile and the back panel adds a factor of comfort. The North Face designed this pack with accessibility in mind, putting easy to reach stash pockets on the exterior, but safe Tricot-lined pockets on the interior for items such as goggles, or electronic devices. In addition, this pack has a separate laptop compartment that ensures your laptop stays safe and secure. Stretch woven water bottle pockets are also included.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Gradient Backpack
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, stitched Chemise back panel
- Removable hipbelt
- Front zippered stash pockets with stowable board straps
- Large main compartment with organization
- Separate, dedicated laptop compartment
- Front stash pocket
- Tricot-lined goggle/media pocket
- Stretch woven water bottle pockets
- Average Weight: 1 lb 10 oz / 740 g
- Volume: 1650 cubic inches / 27 liter
- Dimensions: 19" x 12.5" x 7" / 48 x 32 x 17 cm
- Fabric: 420D nylon dobby, 600D polyester, 1200D polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.