Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls’ Transit Down Parka is a down jacket for the frigid winters. Whether she’s going to school or just enjoying the outdoors, the 550 fill down will insulate her body from the chill. The insulated hood is removable in case she prefers a cable knit beanie. A brushed collar lining will be soft against her skin when bundled tight.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Transit Down Parka
- Removable insulated hood
- Center front zip closure with snap-down placket
- Internal media pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Quilted body with ruching detail at quilt lines
- Brushed collar lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Transit Down Parka
- Average Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: 40D x 50D 66g/m2 100%polyester ripstop with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76g/m2 100%recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.