The North Face Girls' Insulated Snowdrift Bib
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Insulated Snowdrift Bib
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Reinforcements at knees
- Adjustable shoulder tabs with Velcro closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Key clip
- Half-elastic waistband with adjustable Velcro tabs and snap front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kick patch at hem
- Boot clip at front of leg
- Grow cuffs at leg opening extend the pant length up to 2"
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- Embroidered logo at left chest, right knee and back of ankle
The SPECS of The North Face Girls' Insulated Snowdrift Bib
- Average Weight: 20.46 oz / 580 g
- Inseam: Grown: 23", 25"
- Body (at Top): 300 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
- Bottom: 70D x 160D 128 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon faille weave (bluesign approved fabric)
- Lining: 40D 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60 g Heat seeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.