The North Face Girls’ Insulated Kizamm Jacket is a warm winter jacket for all her favorite snowsports. The Kizamm is packed with 200g of Heatseeker Aero insulation to keep her warm all day long. The HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable, so she won’t get wet from the elements but it also won’t leave her feeling like she wore a garbage bag all day. The offset zipper keeps it away from her face for warmth and comfort. Toss her mp3 player into the front chest pocket for easy access and wire the headphones through the inside for listening down the mountain.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Insulated Kizamm Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Body-mapped insulation at back panel
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Powder skirt
- Goggles cloth
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Average Weight: 30 oz / 820 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Body: 70D x 160D 128g/m2 100%nylon faille weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 40D 70g/m2 100%nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 200g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.