Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls’ Insulated Adalee Jacket is an insulated winter jacket for all her favorite snow sports. While the HyVent 2L waterproof layer keeps her dry, the Adalee is also packed with 250g of Heatseeker Aero to keep her warm. At the top of the hill she can tuck her mp3 player into the internal media packet and wipe her goggles with the included goggle cloth before working on her carving all the way down. A key clip and glove clip gives you peace of mind so you won’t have to remind her to keep track of her gloves. All she’ll care about are the colorful stripes to keep her running with the cool crowd on the mountain.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Insulated Adalee Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip
- Glove clip
- Goggles cloth
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- System map on interior of garment outlines jacket features
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Insulated Adalee Jacket
- Average Weight: 30 oz / 820 g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Body: 75D 105 g/m2 100% polyester plain weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 40D 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 250 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.